Thursday, October 18, 2012

First post since Blogger forced me into the new layout

I'm trying to write about my beloved Ballad of the White Horse and let me just say how much I hate this new interface.  I can't find anything.  The HTML editor doesn't behave like it used to -- I really dislike using the "Compose" mode.  Blogger is despicable, I loathe Google, I hate most of the world right now, and I wish people who make arbitrary and capricious changes would go to the devil.

There.  Indulging in a little railing makes me feel better.  You'll laugh when see which passage I'm writing on.

5 comments :

  1. So you're having a good day then? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so bad.* Actually it got a little better after I discovered that the compose mode accepts HTML and works just like the old HTML mode did. Go figure.



    *And you know there's nothing so bad as something that not-so-bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I love your lovely background and that you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Silvia. I've been thinking about doing something with color for awhile, though it was hard giving up the plain white look. I love this painting. It's "Poetry" by Alphonse Mucha -- part of a series he did on the arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot I can reply directly under a post. That's one thing I like about the recent changes.

      Delete

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!